Thursday, September 11, 2014

Its Time

Hey everyone!

It's Isaiah, aka Ziggy, and it's time to walk again to help get rid of Autism.

My mom has moved to working at home so she can be here more for me, although I am doing pretty good and really don't need her to hover over me all the time. I mean, a man needs to breathe!!!

Anyway, the walk is next month and my mom wanted to make sure that you guys were aware of everything. She's not at the big building anymore, so she has to do all the work by herself.... Poor mom.

We're trying to get a walk logged onto the Autism Speaks web site, and when that happens, she will let you all know so that you can sign up and get your t shirt.

Thanks for helping me. I'm available by Snapchat, if you want to see me. I am adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment