Tuesday, August 13, 2013

It's about to go down....

Hey guess what? My fund raiser is all coming together! I'm getting really excited. My mom worked with Uncle Nate this weekend and he is on board with helping too. Aunt Lisa is going to help find us some great deals on food. Autism Speaks called my mom and said that they are doing their part to help out too. This is going to be awesome! We are going to have some really great baskets to auction off too. Hey Uncle Nate! Maybe we can get some of your famous friends to donate some autographs or something. Mom's friend Trisha, who is the master mind behind all of this, is working on more great stuff. Hotel stays, cruises, restaurants and trips: they are all being finessed as we speak...... My brother Brandon from bf Pro, he's going to be there helping out. He does music, video and photos... I can't wait! We're having the fund raiser in St. Louis. Mom is asking that we have occupational therapists there and speech therapists as well. She said that she is going to see if the ABA therapist I see can represent her craft. That's the hardest therapy to get and insurance won't pay for it. They say it's experimental. I'm not an experiment and I have Autism. So what the heck! My mom always says that I have the best family and village. She says that my village helps keep us centered and sane. Sometimes my mom gets so over loaded with everything. I see her crying when she thinks I'm not looking. Then she will make a call to my village and soon she's laughing. She says that there are some kids out there who don't have that support and this makes me sad. Mom also said that there are kids out there who don't have people who will take care of them if something happens to their parents, they don't have people who are fighting to get them help, telling them every day how much they are loved. Can you believe that? I have about 7 places to go if something happens to my parents. It depends on who can get to me first. Sometimes I think that my village loves me too much. I won't complain....

No comments:

Post a Comment