Saturday, June 15, 2013

Getting ready for the fund raiser

My mom says that we're having a fund raiser in my name to support Autism Speaks. I think that's really cool. They say that Autism is turning into an epidemic. I don't know what an epidemic is, but it sure does seem like every one has it. Before me, my mom said no one else in our whole family has been diagnosed with Autism. Do you know what that means? It means that I am the special one in the family! I try not to make my cousins and friends jealous about this, but its getting really hard. People are always playing with me and taking me places and I get to meet great new people who help me with my education. My mom is always making sure that I have all the things that I need so that I can be successful, what ever that means. When my grandma sees something on television that is supposed to be good at helping me with my Autism, the next thing you know, I got it! I didn't even know I wanted it! Sometimes it gets to be too much and I just want to be by myself, so I go outside and I jump on my trampoline. Its a great time. Well, its time for my bath. My mom is waiting, very patiently, for me to get done. She's knows how to make my bath just right. Good Night

No comments:

Post a Comment